The project that I just recently completed is our 2012 Family Calendar. I used digital scrapbooking elements to create my page layouts. I just could fit all the pictures that I wanted. But I got the best of them. I will share 3 pages per blog post to not over load you with so much decorated pages at one time. I hope you like them....
Here are the 1st set of pages: Cover, January and February:


I used a bunch of different digital scrapbooking elements, if there is a particular element that you are interested in, and would like to know where I got it from, feel free to comment and ask me, and I will let you know. Thanks for peeking and have a blessed day!! Aloha,
Jen
No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.
Hey, Jen...these are awesome!! I love what you've done!! For the last 2 years my daughter has made me a calendar using pictures from the year. I love what she creates. At the end of the year I can tear off the top of each month and put it in an album...its a perfect 12x12 size. She uses Storybook from Creative Memories. Hoping I get a 2012 one. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed Christmas!
Mele Kalikimaka,
Lots of Hugs,
Betty