This is the 1st tier, about 115 rolled up diapers..... a baby bottle in the middle to start and hold the roundness of the cake tier.
2nd tier....
Beginning of 4th tier...
Complete 5th tier...
Stuffs About Today:
- Picked up glasses for CY4 (frames fr Oakleys then 1hr @ LensCrafters for his lens)
- Picked up shades for CY3 n' I (both from Oakleys)
- Went shopping @ Munchkins with Barb n' ran into Linda n' Camille (Another bag of goodies to through into my *not used yet stuff* bin)
- Dinner @ Island Fine Burgers and Drinks (Our 1st time there, and we LOVED it!!) - esp the Tortilla Chip Soup...
Jen this is just adorable, I'll bet your neice loved it
ReplyDeleteAnne x
awesome, she will love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is incredible! I'm sure she will love it!
ReplyDeleteI've seen a 2 or 3 tier cake...this one is incredible!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so so lovely!! She will adore that!
ReplyDelete