Anyways, today's Freebie Friday, I have a Gable Box for you. Which I have the .SVG and .SCUT formats to share. Whichever file format you use, you'll need to re-size and cut twice to make this box. I say re-size, because you can basically make any size gable box that you want. So, when you first cut, I suggest that you do a "dry air" cut, or cut on a piece of cardstock that you don't mind messing with. When you finally get the
size that you want, you may want to re-save under another file name, so that you don't have to re-size again when you go to cut it again.
The DSP that I used to cut this Gable Box is Martha Stewart. It is a pretty heavy stocked paper, so it worked great. I like MS DSP's, because they are not as heavy as cardstock, but yet strong enough to use as a favor, box or bag. The image is from Two Scoops Rice Designs. Isn't it a cutie patutie image? My girlfriend Renae is the illustrator and owner of Two Scoops Rice Designs. And if you're ever in Vegas, you can stop by and get a massage from her {{for a reasonable price}}. =0)
Well, I hope that you have a blessed weekend with your family and friends!!! Hope you enjoyed this week's Freebie Friday!! Leave me a comment n' let me know what you think.
God Bless!!!
Hugs,
Jen
***Please Note - Upon opening file in SCAL, be sure that the "Keep Proportion" box is checked so that your box will cut proportionally. - Updated 7/20/12
Need Prayer? Click Here!
Hi Jen!
ReplyDeleteCool to see you bloggin allthe itme now sharing all of your really cute projects!
Have a great weekend!
What a cute gable box. I love the stamps from Two Scoops of Rice. The one you chose to use is super cute.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute. I can see me using this A LOT! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYour gable box looks great! I may have to "borrow" your svg file for this...thanks so much for generously sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! Enjoy!!!
Delete