Here is the card I created for last week's Little C's Challenge, which was to be inspired by the Ice Cream photo shown here. The colors I just loved so much, so I tried to stay with that. But something YUMMY also caught my mind, so I had to just throw in a yummy image as well. I went with a Magnolia image, holding a cupcake, which was actually colored by my fellow Glama Gurl, Jodie. I love the soft colors that she used, which she colored with Copic Pens. Thanks Jo!!
Today is the last day to try and take on the challenge, it ends in about 9 hours, and a new challenge will be posted tomorrow. So if you wanna try - head on over to the Little C's Challenge Blog right now and check it out! Have fun and enjoy!!
Verse To Share: "An Excellent wife is the crown of her husband, But she who causes shame is like rottenness in his bones" {Proverbs 12:4}
Have a blessed week....
Hugs,
Jen
great card Tilda is so cute and its good to see your summer has started for you enjoy your time with your boys huni xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute and wonderful card Jen, super!
ReplyDeleteHugs Jacqueline
such a cute card. so glad you get to spend time with your boys. hope you have a blessed and fun week!
ReplyDeleteWow check out all the details! Love it!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to catch up with you again!
Hugs!