
Here is the DAD Wordbook I made for my dad. I gave this to him yesterday, for Father's Day.... I took pics of how to I put them together...
1st I cut out the set of book base on cardstock:
Then on DSP.. here you see that I cut both "D's" of the Book Base on DSP, and just the letter "A" on DSP.
Now, I attach the DSP's in place, using stick glue.
Because this wordbook was made for my dad, I cut the word "Grand" (using Plantin Schoolbook), sponged it, and added it to the front of the book. I've added some embellishments, and this is how the 1st "D" turned out...
I have both the DS and GYPSY cut files available, you can download them by clicking on the "Fun Cuts" links located on the sidebar under "Quicklinks". I used Plantin Schoolbook cart to create this wordbook. Enjoy!!
Aloha,
Jen
awe...now this is a totally awesome gift to give to dad! how clever is this! love what you did and that it's all decorated w/ pics. I wish my dad were here so we could celebrate this special day! have a blessed Monday Jen!
ReplyDeleteIt's just wonderful, Jen! I'm sure Granddad loved it. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWow! Love this great gift for your Dad! I'm sure he loved it!! Love all of your cut files, too bad I can't use them, LOL!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors you used for this. All of the dad books I've seen are that dark green or brown. This is great Jen.
ReplyDelete