By MacKenzie:
By Maria:
Maria uses some Prima Flowers that can be found @ Little C's here on these next couple of projects....



By me...
For today's Prize Giveaway... we are giving away to 2 lucky people, THIS Greeting Farm set. Simply leave a comment here and be considered as 1 of the 2 to receive this set. Winners will be announced on the 6th of April.


So cute cards and projects! The new stamps are adorable :)
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! Awesome projects from the DT.
ReplyDeletewow..TGF stamps!! I just love these adorable stamps! Loving the projects made!!
ReplyDeleteLuv all the cards and projects from the team! :) Amazingly wonderful gals with great talent!
ReplyDeleteI love these cards! They are all so very adorable!
ReplyDeletegreat card, wonderful job girls!!
ReplyDeletemore adorable projects!! love 'em!! :)
ReplyDeleteU ARE DOING WHAT GIRLLLLLL.. get out lol.. hey like the lotto I'll give it a go... A comment and dream! ((HUGS))) from "We're Finally Getting Warm NY" ;)
ReplyDeleteWow there really is some stunning items in this collection. Enjoy the rest of your Easter.
ReplyDeleteKim xXx
Gorgeous projects! Love these images! Have a happy Easter!
ReplyDeletehugs
Mary
All of these cards are fantastic. I just found your blog by following a link from Maria Bell's blog but I am going to follow now.
ReplyDelete