
Hello Again,
I have another created cut file to share with you. Something that can actually be done real simply. I used Life's A Beach cart. You can use both all mat sizes, just change to the size that you want. I have files in both DS and GYPSY format.
My girlfriend Bobbie came over this past weekend, and after she finished coloring her lil' hula girl, I told her we need a card to go with it. So I quickly whipped up a card for her to put her lil' hula girl on it. I think the girl is from Instyle Stamps. Bobbie used Flower Soft to add texture to the girl's grass skirt, and her wristlets and anklets. Isn't it adorable?? Bobbie did a great job, huh? Here are pics of the card open and the entire card with image....
I hope you are having a great day in the Lord!! I'm super crazy n' busy, because on Saturday, Cy's school will be having their May Day! Soooo excited! Our 1st May Day @ his school. It's gonna be an event to remember. God Bless each and every one of you. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I truly enjoy reading your comments!! Enjoy!
Gotta run...
Jen
Hi there~
ReplyDeleteThat's a cute card, I do have that Life is a Beach cartridge and there is a lot of good things in the cartridge to create.
Good idea~ Keep on craft'n
What a super cute card. Your friend did a great job in coloring the hula girl. It was such a great idea to use flower soft for the hula skirt. The love the huge hibiscus on the card too.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Flowers post on Apr. 30, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDeletelove the flower! it is so pretty and it takes up the card...that's what I love the most. I hate layouts and have such a hard time. love the image you chose too...great texture to the skirt! have a good day in Christ!
ReplyDeletewow lovely card and thanks for the file.
ReplyDeleteHug Linda