So here is today's project. This is another card that I created for the monthly swap I wrote about in yesterday's post. The theme for that month was "Flutter By", which meant to create with anything that "flies"... well, the first thing I thought of was "wings", anything with "wings"... so I worked with this silly ole chicken from TAC. Funny, I know that chickens don't fly a distance, but they sure can fly from the ground, to the top of my wall. Yes, I have these wild chickens roaming around our yard now n' then, and I see them going from the ground to the top of my wall, to the next neighbor's yard. LOL!!!!! I don't know how these chickens came to roam around here, because I thought they were only on Kauai!!!!! LOL... just kidding, Kauai'ers. I actually seen a bunch of those wild chickens in the next city over, Aiea. Plenty up in the heights.
Anyways, I colored Mr. Chicken slightly with Copic Markers. A real easy color. I colored and cut out the balloon, and used foam tape to create a 3D effect. Mr. Chicken was punched out using a 2" circle punch. I think the sentiment is from Hero Arts, which I stamped 3 times. The DSP is DCWV. As you can see, I only have 3 cards instead of 4 for this set of swap - I had to use one of the cards (mines), for a birthday.
Ok, so yesterday, I shared with you the pics of the herbs Cy n' I planted during Spring Break, here are pics of the tomato plants sprouting....
Here it is today (4/24):
This plant here is also a tomato plant, but this one is special, because we just threw an entire rotting tomato under a bunch of dirt, and water it, and water it til' I started to sprout, and sprouting it is doing, in multitudes.. check it out:
Sprouting begins....
I am working on another growing plant... heh heh, but enough pictures of growing plants today, I will share with you those pics later.
Have a blessed Saturday n' enjoy the company of those around you, with joy in your heart, and really loving their presence!!
With Love n' Aloha,
Jen
PS> It is now 8:03 am (this post took me about 1-1/2 hours to type up!! - sheesh!!)
Terrificly cute! Love the CAS layout and the whole set! It snowed here today dammit...you cannot be showing me tomato scenes!
ReplyDelete