MacKenzie's project:
MacKenzie used Prima Flowers for the top of her box, and Leaves which she colored with a Black Copic Marker.
Maria's Card...
Maria used a Greeting Farm image fr her card.
I used Dew Drops for the middle of my Prima Flowers, and CC Designs is the image.
We hope you play along, the prize will be a CC Designs Stamp, Some Prima Flowers and a Bottle of Dew Drops. To play, create a new card, using Black and Another color of your choice, upload to the web, link your url project using the Inlinkz button below. Then visit and comment on each of the Diva's creations. Good Luck!! Deadline to submit is Sunday, May 2nd, 6 pm Hawaii Time. Have Fun!


Hey Jen!
ReplyDeleteI really loved this challenge! Your card is adorable and Mackenzie's box so cute! Thanks for the great challenges each week!
Maria
These are absolutely wonderful cards/box! Very cool challenge!
ReplyDeletethis is a fun challenge...I think I want to enter this one...but I have a game tonight and may forget to make something. I will hopefully remember tomorrow so I can get a move on with this wonderful challenge. thanks Jen! have a blessed day in Christ!
ReplyDeleteHello Jen, Love the challenge this week! I've got to get right on it;D I have been trying to get a hold of you via email. I haven't heard back from you. Can you please get back to me ASAP.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Gina Marie
ginaluvzdaniel97@yahoo.com
Very appealing card/box.
ReplyDeleteKeep on craft'n.
Shirl
I love what you did here...so inventive with the olive and black. Hmm...I need to play (and another 12 hours in my day so I can!).
ReplyDeleteI love what the DT came up with. This was a fun and great challenge.
ReplyDelete