April 30, 2010

Aloha RAK Sign Ups for May

Good Morning!! Today is the last day to sign up for May's Aloha RAK Fun... please comment here if you would like to play. The Theme is: Flowers. Here are sign ups so far:

  • Colleen
  • Jovita
  • Gail W
  • Chris D
  • Jayne
  • Mary
  • Cyn
  • Kim
  • Kelli B
  • Denise
  • Jackie Lou
  • Sherri (need ur mailing addy, please!!)
  • LowCountryPaisley (need ur mailing addy & real name, pleaes!!)
  • LaShawnda
There is still some time to brighten someone's day!!

4 comments:

  1. ooh ooh count me in ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in too, wow would love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister go to my page. I had updated my music files and you were the first person that I thought of when I heard Katinas song Thank You. I love ya and just wanna say Thank you for being one of the greatest inspiration in my life, not only artsie but in life itself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am late. Oh well, I will try to sign up for the June one :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!