The Greeting Farm is coming out with a new release on the 1st of April, and will be available for purchase thru Little C's. We will have samples shown right here on my blog, of the new released items, and a lil' giveaway. I hope you can stop by and check out what the Diva's came up with!!
I myself was getting all excited about inking the new stamps that were added to inventory. Sassy Suzy here was one of the 1st ones that my eyes was oogling about. =0) I colored her with my Copics, and I am so thrilled that I have used a lot of Cricut elements on this card.
The scallop strip is a Cricut cut, from the Accent
This week is super busy with the Greeting Farm's release, arrival of CC Designs, Good Friday and Resurrection Day!! I'm totally excited, and looking forward to this busy week.
With Love,
Jen
SO Cute!!! ♥ it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
Sassy Suzy is very cute!
ReplyDeleteho da sassy eh! hahaha! love how suzi looks and love the layout of this card...always thinking of fun ways to create with your cricut. keep up the awesome work! TFS! have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute Jen! I love the frame background. It really does look like a spellbinders label die.
ReplyDeleteI love this stamp sistah. I had to buy it hehehe.Love love the card.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute chica! I want her!
ReplyDelete