Here is a Panda cut that I made on the SCAL program, which resembles the Panda Quikutz that is currently out on the market, or maybe no longer available? I'm not sure. This is one of the 1st cut I created with my SCAL program, so I was utterly excited when it turned out soooooo cute!!!

Here is the QK version (you can always use a white marker Crito color in the whites of his feet on my version):
Requirements: SCAL Program & Cricut MachineCut File is Here, Listed under "Freebie".
Hi Jen, I would like to request for cutfile of this cute Panda. Thank you so much. My email address: jadif@hawaii.rr.com.
ReplyDeleteFida
Your panda is way cuter than the Quick Kutz one. :) You guessed it... I could like a copy of this one.
ReplyDeleteJen,
ReplyDeleteThe little Panda is so cute, I would love a copy.
You make such cute little items like this.
You have a Blessed and Beautiful Day in Jesus !!! yourself my dear.
Miss our RAK'S also they are not the same but I miss your little notes to us.
Hufs,
Mary
Dear Jen Please send the cut file! My daughter thinks he's adorable & would be great made from foam on her Girl Scout S.W.A.P project! Thank you!
ReplyDelete