February 17, 2010

My Version of Sizzix #2 Box

This is another re-post ....

Here it is... the box I've promised all of you.... I got the box from my dear friend, Wini at Easter. I took her box apart, and basically created one of my own using the DS program. The bottom part of the box I created differs from the one that Sizzix sells, but nonetheless, it pretty much looks the same when it is put together and completed.

I created 2 designs, 1 using George, and the other using Plantin. To download cut files click on the "Fun Cuts" link located in the upper left column of my sidebar on my blog.



This is the 1st project I created using my Cricut cut of this box. I made this for my friend Tiffany, who is getting married next month.... I made them as favors....




Here's another creation using the same cut, and HK cartridge! I have this sample featured at J's Knicknacks.


8 comments:

  1. Jen I would love the cut file for the sizzex #2 box also
    Thank You
    Jan
    happy2scrap56@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great. I'd love to have the cut file. Thank you!
    Sylvia
    sanadon@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,
    I like this boxes! May I please have this cut file.
    Thanks,
    Pat
    pwells1@hvc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi jen i love your work,tfs the file ,gr anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the sizzix #2 box file.
    Thanks for sharing your files
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen when u have a chance can I have the Plantin file of this? I love it, they are so cute.
    I know you aid they would be on here but I duno if I miss it or what.

    Just whenever you get a chance, no rush...
    Happy bday

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ RachelLynn: Plantin File is on the same cut file, on sheet #2 listed as "Box in Plantin". Enjoy!! Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would LOVE a copy of your cut file, but I may be too late. The link no longer works, is it available somewhere else? dgharris573@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!