Here is a pic of my booth all set up. Those things in the back are wrestling mats. We were in the gymnasium. A local wrestling team meets there weekly.
My Cy-Cy with a balloon parrot on his shoulder. It's his 2nd parrot, as the 1st one lost it's head (we couldn't have him walking around with a headless parrot). =0)
Daddy n' Cy-Cy enjoying the lunch they had at the fair... hmmm - I think it was Hot Dogs n' Hamburgers? I see that Cheetos bag... yummm!!!
Ok, here are my projects... decorated covered composition books. They were a hit!!!
This Hippo is from Pink Petticoat, a company that offers digital images via online. Check it out, she has all types of cute stuffs. This Hippo is one of them.... I colored her with my Copics, and the flower is from Fred She Said, another digital image company. The flowers were pre-colored, so when I printed it I didn't have to worry about how I was going to color it.
Here is another image from Pink Petticoat.
Again, the flower that I used to accent it with is from Fred She Said.
The image on this notebook is from Elisabeth Bell's collection... I just adore this artist!!
This image is from The Greeting Farm, flower is from Fred She Said... I colored her with my Copics.
Hello Kitty... I colored her with my Copics as well...
Here is a close up of all the handmade items on my table. The Hello Kitty were all cut from my Cricut X. I used vinyl for them to stick on the plastic containers.
Here are some coffee holders, which I cut out a dove symbol of on my Cricut X using the SCAL program.
Prayer Request: Please pray for my girlfriend, whose dog recently lost her life to old age. She misses her terribly. Please pray for peace and comfort on her heart. Thank You and God Bless!!!
Much Hugs,
Today's Verse: “Carry each others burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:8
WOW, Love all the projects you did for the craft fair, especially the coffe set!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Denise
Wow...look at all these! Love the journals and I am a sucker for Hello Kitty images!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen!! WOW, this looks like a TON of FUN! Love all your wonderful projects *Ü* THis would be something I'd totally be into, heehe. GREAT to see ya at SSCC today!! Have a wonderful day!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen! You made very awesome items for the craft faire. Wish I could have gone shopping at it especially for the Hello Kitty items. I am sure everyone loved purchasing what you made. My prayers go out to your friend and her family. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteYou had some great projects!! Wish I could have been there, but you are just a tad too far for me. You are truly talented and a very busy woman, God bless.
ReplyDeletewhew! so much goodies you all made! what wonderful projects! thanks for sharing all those great ideas for a craft fair. looks like you all had fun =) have a happy hump day sister!
ReplyDelete