August 7, 2009

Notepad Cover w/Himawari Babies


Ok, Happy Aloha Friday.... please be sure to check out the 2 previous posts I put up, they may be helpful and informative to you.

Here I have a Memo Pad cover to share with you, which I decorated with Himawari Babies. I've added a few buttons for some pazzazz!!! Embellishments ROCK, don't they!?? They just add to your already pretty creation, and make it a ROCKin' creation. I love embellishments. Funny tho' - I remember there was a time when I never used embellishment. Even layers of cards! HAH!! Back when I started, I only stamped directly on white card stock - and back then, it was about making a scenary... it was fun creating that way, but how it's evolved into - just unbelieveable!!!

Anyways, here are the details: Himawari Babies image, Buttons, Martha Stewart DSP, Ribbon is a thin 1/4" organdy, Coral cardstock is Bazzill Basics.

Yesterday, I attend CY4's school orientation. Man, I was outtah breath just walking around that school. We were to follow the class schedule in the order of what he would actually be doing for a regular day. 7 classes, with 5 minutes to get from class to class... NUTZ!!!! All the walking and panting I was doing - NOT GOOD!!! Well, soon, the kids are going to be back in school, hopefully I will have some time to take a brisk walk in the morning to get my blood pumping and exercising again.

Ok, well, I hope you're having an awesome Aloha Friday. Time to get my day started!!!

Aloha,

5 comments:

  1. so cute! love what you did for this memo pad! I love embellishments too! but now I have to figure out what to use! lol! TFS and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O gosh HOW CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute note pads! Those Himawari babies are darlin' Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute memo pad. The little girl kind of reminds of my daughter especially her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, so cute! These little babies always look so sad, lol. Like orphans, nah j/k. This notebook is such a good idea, love it!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!