August 31, 2009

I Digi-Scrapped!!

Hey Peoples....

It's been awhile since I've gotten on my computer and did some digi-scrappin'. But this weekend, Rina n' I took some pictures during our Glama Gurlz gathering, and I thought it would make a perfect digi-page. WOW... I have known Rina since I was 19 years old... 2 years from now, we'll have known each other for 20 years!! We've been through sooo many things together, and we've learned a lot from each other.... I'm so blessed to have her not only as a friend, a stamping sister, but especially now, as a dear Sister In Christ!!! Anyways, here is a simple collage I put together of the pics we took together being silly in my kitchen this past weekend.... Thanks for the memories, Rina.... and always looking forward in making more memories together!!

Luv U Lots...


11 comments:

  1. Awww...I LOVE IT! I see you put those funky pix of me, to some good use (lol). It was fun however. Wow, has it really been that long!?! We definitely have a treasure chest full of special memories huh!?! Especially the ones of Jesse and Charlie =0) I still have the very first bookmarkers you've ever made me. So does that mean that these bookmarkers are (18) years old? I cherish our friendship, our closeness, and above all...our sisterhood. Love you lotssssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very beautiful Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout with beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,
    What a beautiful layout! Both of you girls are totally awesome and pretty!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I love this look! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Someday, I hope to learn how digi-scrap!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for the heads up about the Aloha RAK,
    will look forward to some Halloween rakking in Oct.!
    hugs, gail in san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw what a great LO. Really super and wonderful pictures.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  8. This came out fabulous girl! Love it! I think I might need to crack into this digi-scrapping too. Love the finished product! TTYL!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your digi scrap!!! You and Rina look totally sweet together! 20 years of friendship is an awesome thing. I can totally see it in your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is awesome! I love the digi page you created! this came out so sweet! glad you and Rina have a special bond! it's always great to have a dear friend...especially one in Christ! I am so blessed to know you two!!! thank you! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!