August 1, 2009

Coming Soon to Little C's....

  • Sarah Kay Designs - New images coming soon!! (Click on image below to view our collectionto go to our selection of Sarah Kay stamps, and those that are currently in stock).

  • Rachelle Ann Miller - New images coming soon!! (Click on image below to view our collectionto go to our selection of Rachelle Ann Miller stamps, and those that are currently in stock).

  • Gillian Roberts' Designs - Taking PREORDERS Now!! (Click on image below to go to our selection of Gillian Roberts' Stamps now...)

Come n' check it out!!!

3 comments:

  1. woohoo...can't wait till the Sarah Kays come in. Lookin' forward to it! Thanks Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I am not familiar with these designs; so I am happy that you showcased them... will wait to see what comes in; but they are CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the images are so cute! I definitely gotta get them when they come in. Are you selling new stuff again in your store? How fun!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!