Hello Sistahs!!! I was finally able to catch up with creating my Christmas challenge this week. This week's challenge was to think outside of the box, and create a project other than an A2 card size. I kinda went 1 step further, and created a lil' Christmas basket. It's totally NOT an A2 card size, so it still qualifies right?!
Anyways, I used the "Christmas Cheer" cartridge for this project. I also used George for some of the other pieces. Everything was done on my Design Studio. I will have this cut posted to my Circut blog later. I made a cupcake one just like this - and I will share that will you all later. I really like how easy and cute it turned out to be.
I also used some dew drops to add a lil' of an ornament feature going on... the presents and star cuts are also from "Christmas Cheer".
Thanks for popping in... time to get gonig!!
Hugs,
this was a fun challenge. Love your little bag and the cute tree...
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! Great creation with your design studio! Love it!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love the dew drop ornaments. You are so creative.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't believe we are on the downward slope to Christmas!
ReplyDeleteGreat bag, really super! I love it very much.
ReplyDeleteHugs Jacqueline
Very cute, Jen. Makes a wonderful Xmas gift box. You're so creative! Cami
ReplyDeletecute! way to think outside of the box! you made a box/purse for the Christmas challenge! I'm sure that qualifies you! hope you're having a wonderful week!
ReplyDelete