August 10, 2009

Almost Forgot!! Christmas Stamping All Year Long - #29

Almost forgot to post this!! We're on week #29 for CSAYL challenges...


Wow! It's believable how quickly time has flown. This week, it's Ms. Vicki of Summerthyme Studio turn to host our challenge and she came up with a fabulous one this week!

This week you'll be in the spotlight for your creativity! Highlight part of your image by stamping it twice and layering it! Here's a great Tutorial to show you how!

Here is my take on this challenge....

I enjoy making spotlight cards, because there is minimal coloring. LOL... not that I don't like to color - but it just looks pretty neat when it's done, KWIM?!?!

The Dew Drops are NEW to Little C's, and hopefully I'll have enough time today to post them online. =0) Praying that the storm comes, but not take out the electricity. I'm cooking up some Portuguese Bean Soup for the storm. Tee hee... the house smells ONO-Licious!!!!

Ok... here are the last couple of pics of this project:



Big Hugs....

3 comments:

  1. What a cute snowman! The card that you made is simple, but cute. I love the dew drops on it.
    I will be praying for all of you in Oahu. If the storm hits, may the Lord keep you all safe and not harm too much of the beautiful island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cool. really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!