July 13, 2009

Raks From Glama Gurlz Vina n' Jodie

Got these adorable RAK's from some of my Glama Gurlz...

From Ms. Vina of Midnight Expressions:




From Ms. Jodie of Hawaiian Angels:





Thank you both for touching my heart! You are both great blessings in my life.

Smooches,

7 comments:

  1. Great raks from Vina & Jodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lucky girl! Great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your RAKs! And no, I'm not hitting on you... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet your raks! You totally deserve them! TTYL!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Sweet! I see you got two TGF stamps that I am WANTING! I just put an order in to TGF, but I couldn't add in Hula Anya or Surfer Ian yet... Dang I need a job to support my rubber addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome RAKs from Vina & Jodie! You deserve it girl because you are such a sweet & generous person ... always giving from your pure heart! Kalihi Girls ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful RAK's Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!