
Hey There.... again, late on this one - I had to order CY4's school books online this morning, and I was comparing prices with Amazon, which took me about 1-1/2 hours to do!!! NUTZ!!!! But I think I saved us about $145 on books purchasing through Amazon and NOT through the school's book store. So, it was well worth it!!!
Ok, this week on Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, we are being challenged by Debbie of The Paper Garden, to create an Inside Outside card. Which means, we are to create a card, and design both the inside n' outside of it.
Maria set out a sketch (not required to follow, but easier to create something with) - I followed most of it.
So here is my take on this challenge turned out....
Close up on the image I colored w/my Copics. Image is from Whiff of Joy.
Outside...
The inside of my card.... plain n' simple. =0)
Thanks for stopping by!!
Aloha,
Perfect card for the challenge! It's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteNice! Great job on both the card and you saving all that money! Now you can buy me lunch with all your extra $$ (heehee)
ReplyDeleteGreat card!! love the image coloring.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Piali
WOW, love your card Jen! Your coloring is FAB girl!
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice card, I really like the inside of the card and the awesome coloring! hugs, Teri
ReplyDeleteAmazing card! I like the inside too! I LOVE his red sparkly collar!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen! Awesome job on your inside outside card! I love that WOJ image. . .such a cutie! Love the sparkles that you added. That paper that you used is fantastic. I love striped papers! Great design on the inside too!!
ReplyDeleteMaria
Gorgeous card...I luv this image & you did an awesome job with the inside of the card too Jen!
ReplyDelete