
Good Morning!!! How is everyone doing this week?! It's already Wednesday. I was absent for a few days, because 1) I needed a break from blogland n' creating (gotta take a breather here n' there), and 2) I was stuck on Facebook playing Bejeweled Blitz. LOL.... I have the actual Bejeweled game, but the Blitz on Facebook is a lot more fun, because you get to play with your fellow FB friends. Toooo funny!! I do soo much better on the Bejeweled game for my PC... Well, it's time I get back to work, and start creating again.
Today QKD Royal Wednesday is presenting a challenge to everyone. So come along , check out our lil' blog hop, and see what all the other DT's created. The blog hop started at the QKD Blog. If you came here from Jacquie's blog - then you're right on track!!!
So, the challenge for this week is to create a box. Any size, any shape - as long as you can put stuffs in it. At first, I was thinking of using my Cricut Machine for this challenge. But I knew I wanted to make something that would hold 3x3 cards. So instead of cutting it with my Cricut, I used my "Ultimate Crafter's Companion" instead, and created the box using their easy-to-read instructions. (It was easy to read, but I just didn't get it!!)... lol...
Anyways, so here is how my box turned out - and I decided that I wanted to created 3x3 cards for the insides... made 5 of them, using the stamp set called "Puffy Bugs". Sooo cute, I had to get them!!! It's a set of 3 buggies, that look so adorable, you won't want to squish them, but you'd wish you could squeeze them. =0) Ok sorry - delirious right now, it's 11:46 pm., and I just got home from our 1st Home Fellowship. It was on the Windward side, and it was located at a beautiful home.... it was such a blessing to be there, felt great. But boy am I pooped now!!! The worst part, is that I don't have a pepsi to turn to.... booo hoooo....
Now if you want to participate, you have a chance at winning an awesome stamp set that Vicki has posted here. So check it out - and come play along. Next stop is Bev. So check out what she's go up her sleeves to share with ya!!
If you get lost, here is a list of the order of the blog hop from start to finish....
QKD: http://qkd.blogspot.com
Shannon: http://shannonssentiments.blogspot.com
jules: http://julietds.blogspot.com
Penny: http://penny-randomthoughts.blogspot.com/
Tina: http://woodedviews.blogspot.com
Vicki: http://qksc.blogspot.com
Maria: http://www.riacreations.blogspot.com/
Kelly: www.kellystamps.blogspot.com
KellyJean: http://dancingwithstamps.blogspot.com
WIS: http://whimsicalinksorority.blogspot.comMichelle: www.RandomCrafting.Blogspot.Com
Jacquie: http://jacquiemakescards.blogspot.com
Jen: www.expressivelyme.blogspot.com
Bev (SG) http://getcreativesg.blogspot.com
Andrea: www.mystampingheaven.typepad.com
Victoria: http://eatstampsleeprepeat.blogspot.com/
Lara: www.youwantthecookie.blogspot.com
Anessa: http://alienanessa.wordpress.com
Helene: http://2amscrapper.blogspot.com/
nina: http://creatinginsolitude.blogspot.com
QKD: http://qkd.blogspot.com
Hope you enjoy the hop... and don't forget to join our challenge!!
Toodaloo!!
SOoooooooooooo stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteAloha Jen,
ReplyDeleteThose googlie eyes are the best! They always seem to make the projects pop out!
Mahalo,
Gina
Wow Jen, you did a great job on this!!
ReplyDeletethese are awesome!! :)
ReplyDeleteOmgoodness these little guys are so cute! Yes I want to squish them! Thanks again for my Aloha rak, I had the bestest partner this time :0)!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
OH JEN...they are too cute. I love how you added the googly eyes. Just too, too cute. Wow, using the Ultimate Crafter's Companion is just as easy huh!?! I need to get my cricut back to work. I've got lots of catchin' up to do. ttys...
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute, set with thos google eyes! Love this! Great job, Jen. Cami
ReplyDeleteTee Hee... What cute little monsters!!
ReplyDeleteGet out this entire set rocks! Love the google eyes on the puffy bugs!
ReplyDeleteSuch an awesome card as usual! Thanks for always sharing your ideas. I nominated you for an award. It's on my blog- thanks for the daily inspiration!
ReplyDeleteLove these puffy bugs, so cute with those wiggly eyes!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute & I luv those googley eyes!!!
ReplyDelete