As for my lil' announcement, it is also the end of my term with Sassy Studio..... I stepped down from being on the Sassy Studio Design Team. With school coming up and renovation of my home, I had to take a step back, and see what I could relieve from my list of DT duties. It was a tough decision, but to be fair, I thought I'd step down from the last company that I signed up with - rather than choosing from all these gorgeous images. Although I won't be shouting out DT announcements - I will definitely continue to create & purchase them. Lindsay is such a talented artist, I don't think I will ever be able to stop using her drawings. Hopefully in the future, she'll have me back. I will miss the Sassy Seven Divas... we all had a great ball!!!!
Toodaloo!!!
Holy moly, Jen! Absolutely gorgeous cards!!! Mah, goodness, you have been hard at work...love every single one of them! Sad for me that I came here too late to scoop up on the freebies. Oh, and I'll bet the gals at Sassy studios are so sad that you're leaving...your cards were the BEST!
ReplyDelete