Super quick post - Glama Gurlz gathering is today. Gotta finish cleaning house, and setting up. I got a new fridge yesterday, so I was so busy moving the foods back n' forth, in n' out (we moved the old fridge to the garage). It's nice having these 2 fridges, because I can store more.... Do you have 2 fridges? Must be something about Hawaii... I've always had 2 fridges, or another huge freeze outside of our house growing up. Even til' this day, my mom has 2 - but her's are both in her house.
Ok, quick post - I said... here are 2 Hello Kitty projects. Both images were digital.
This one is using "HK Baby Bear" image. Printed on my inkjet, colored with Copics. BG embossing is Sizzix "Baby" folder. DSP is Martha's, and Dew Drops from Robyn's nest (coming soon to Little C's!!).
This image is "HK Angel Wings" - this is a gift for a lil' girl, which I covered with DSP paper from Joy - Thanks, Woman!! Colored wtih Copics.
That's all folks. Have an awesome day today...
Big hugs n' Blessings...
awww thats cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is soooo cute! Love it, whenever I print stuff and try and color them with my pens, the ink bleeds. Any suggestions?
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
oh, Jen, these are just tooooo adorable! I love the polka dots baby! Great paper on both!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Maria
OMG Jen...these are super! Both are terrificly sweet! I want both (is that being greedy!?). Anyhoo, for Michelle, I have read you can heat set your printed images before you begin to prevent bleeding but I have yet to try it!
ReplyDeleteThese cards are super cute, Jen! Love the papers you used also! Cami
ReplyDeleteOh so cute Jen! So generous of you to offer the images ... can I have the HK Baby Bear Image? THANKS SISTER!
ReplyDelete@ Michelle: Hey Girlie... I usually let the printout dry over night. You could also try using your heat gun to set it, and dry quicker. But I'm also using my Copics to color. What type of pens are you using? Not sure if they'll react differently depending on ink type.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jen
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 19, 2009. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteAdorable cards, love those little Hello Kitty's and can't wait to try one for my friend Libby's challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteHoo, da cute! Thank you for sharing the HK images, Jen!
ReplyDeleteThese are really adorable!! I love Hello Kitty and I downloaded these. Thanks for the links!! Love your blog!! Hugs, Cathy
ReplyDelete