July 24, 2009

Christmas Mid-Week Challenge #1


Well, looks like Christmas is right around the corner. So Maria is adding another challenge to the Christmas blog, to help make our cards a little quicker. Therefore, we're to now make "sets" of cards. But, the fun part is Maria says it's open to any type of card sets - LOL.... so not just Christmas, because we may want to give card sets away as Christmas gifts. Which makes a whole lot of sense.

Anyways, I totally forgot about this challenge, but just so happen that I made this set of cards for my receiver of this month's Aloha RAK. Which reminds me - don't forget to send out your Aloha RAK's if you haven't already done so!!! The sign up for August will be posted soon!!

Anyways, here's what I created for my RAK receiver this month. I was inspired by Maria's RAK to me, found here. I just had to create one for the next person that was receiving a RAK from ME!! Not quite the same, but she at least she gave me the idea of making use of it. =0)

I used digtal graphics from Nancy Kubo designs, my scallop circle nesties, prisma flowers and All Natural Accents leaves!! I also used plastic dew drops - which added a nice touch to it. The monogram stamp is from Hero Arts. I used my 1-3/8" circle punch, and my scallop circle punch as well.

For the inside left - I created a pocket so that the envies don't fall out and stamped some firefly images on the envies. The challenge for this month's Aloha RAK was to create a set of note cards for your receiver. So that's just what I did, and I hope she likes them!!!



Thanks for popping by.... have a wonderful Aloha Friday!!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Wow Jen! This is so cute! Love that owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, shucks, my initial isn't "M." ;) Cute set & holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute set, Jen! Lucky recipient! Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that owl card and the flowers. Had to order me some more....yeah!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really great Jen, super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!