July 16, 2009

Birthday Gift Card Holders - Himawari Babies

Hey all!! I had an order of gift cards, and I thought I'd make some extras to sell on Little C's. All images are of Himawari Babies. I used a Starbuck's GC holder, created the cut file on my Design Studio program, and cut with my Cricut Expression. This GC holder could also be used for money - if you fold up the bill. Sentiment is SU!, DSPs are DCWV, and stickles for a few glitz!


Inside of GC Holder....


Please be sure to scroll down to see my previous post!

Aloha,

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute gift holder, Jen! I love the image and the pretty paper that you used. I haven't stopped by Little Cs for a while...gotta go check it out!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards with lovely images!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, these are all so cute! Love the pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 16, 2010

    Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to make a few.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How you attach the images into it? Can it be added to Custom gift card?

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!