It's that time again... to sign up for some fun!!! Sign up for the Aloha RAK month of July is now open, and accepting participants.... please comment here if you'd like to sign up, and send me the following info via email (littlecs7@gmail.com):
- Real Name
- Mailing Addy
- Web URL (if Any)
- Email Addy
I will match you up with a participant to send your RAK to.
Sign up ends July 2nd.
Ahui Ho!!
~Jen~
I'm interested but have never done it before!
ReplyDeleteI'll play again please!
ReplyDeleteCount me in please. Thanks Jen!
ReplyDeleteme please
ReplyDeleteme 2 please
ReplyDeletepenny sue McMillan
and Mary Bennett 2
mahalo!!!!
In again Jen. Jan McC. E-mail sent w/info.
ReplyDeleteHave never done this before but would like to sign up.
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun...I'd love to get in on the action too! :-)
ReplyDeletePlease count me in again for this month. Mahalo! :)
ReplyDeletePLease count me in too. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteJenny
Please count me in. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI wanna play again! I'll email you my info in a sec.
ReplyDeleteI'll play! It makes a cloudy day so much more brighter!
ReplyDeletethis sounds like alot of fun - please count me in.
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely in!!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to take a stab at it too. I just sent an email.
ReplyDeleteCount me in lady! No twists or challenges to this months?!
ReplyDeleteI'm interested.. How it is?
ReplyDelete