I received this a while ago, as I had posted an asked if any one had some Sugar Nellie stamps to swap. Thank you all that have responded - you are all sooo sweet!!! This one came from Gracie, of Created By Gracie. She was so sweet to create me a image holder with more than I even asked for!! She sent me images of the Pen Pal gal I was requesting (which I will def create with soon...) and a bunch of other TGF and Pink Cat Studio stamped images.... wooo hooo... so many images, so little time!!! Gracie gave a bunch of images to a bunch of her friends. I was blessed to be one of them. Man, I don't know how you guys can dish out all these stuffs and mass produce!!! I have a hard time mass producing - gotta make each one different all the time. Gotta break through that....
Thanks Gracie!! I'm so grateful for these images...
Hugs, Jen
Great rak from Gracie! Love the DP she used on your folder.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome RAK from Gracie! So lucky you got a bunch of cute images and a beautiful folder to hold them all!
ReplyDelete