Aloha Sistahs...
I know it's Tuesday.... unfortunately, I don't have a TSRD to share with ya. I was so excited with using my new Nestie's, I just had to work on this right away.... ya, ya, ya... I actually purchased this Nestie set about a week or two ago, from J's Knicknacks. It's been sitting in the same bag it came with, and I stumbled across it last night, and thought - what? I never use this yet?! So, I thought I should use it for today's project. The Anya is new too. Isn't she adorable?! Sorry, I don't have a color slide for you on this image - I was too excited, like I said, to use these new goodies I received. The coloring techinque I used on this image are that of both Jenn
An update on me being sick... LOL... it's still ingering around (the cough, that is). I took Christine's advice though, went to Walmart this morning, and picked up Kelsym... never heard of this medicine before, BTW... so I get the grape flavor, and take it - it's a 12 hour thing, so I have to take it again like 10 pm tonight, but so far, I haven't had severe coughs like I have been coughing the last couple of days. So thanks, Christine!!! I really appreciate it.
Tonight, our friends Dan and Bern, who are from Seattle, flies in f Kauai. Infact, they may already be here. We're meeting up tonight to have dinner, and it's also going to be a small reunion for my DH and his high school classmates. I'm prepared to take lots of pictures. Hopefully I won't be hacking thru the night... maybe I'll take Delsym earlier than I should?! heh heh...
Anyways, on to my card... colored the image with my Copic markers. I like that the mermaid has blue hair. LOL... I think I originally seen Jodie color this image like that... ya, I'm a copy cat. LOL... The pearls are from Hero Arts. The flowers are Prima and All Natural Accents flowers. The DP is.. hmmm, I don't know where it's from (LOL!!), but it's pretty, huh?!?! Cardstock is Bazzill Basic, and the sentiment is from TAC.
Ok, I better go... wanna try and create a TSRD for this week. Thanks for stopping by...
Aloha,
Jen
Aloha Jen!! Cute card and I can't believe it's your first Anya!!! You did a wonderful job coloring and I like the blue hair!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you get better soon and enjoy your dinner! Will look forward to pictures of your fun night!!
Aloha!
Gorgeous! Love the nesties here!
ReplyDeleteJen,
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, I love it! I like the way you colored her in shades of blue, very creative!!
Love the color combo you used for this card, Jen. So purty with the pearl accents and flowers too!
ReplyDeleteThis card is darling - love it!
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon Jen, wow what a gorgeous card hunny im loving these anya images. I am so pleased to hear that medicine seems to have done the trick, its awful when you can't stop coughing!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your evening tonight, hugs Linda x
Wow sister! great card! love tht blue hair - I think anya looks good with different color hair! So glad to hear that you feel better!! xo, Teri
ReplyDeleteLove the colors you used for your Anya and the flowers to match! Glad that you are feeling much better Jen!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi =)
Super cute Jen! Love how you colored her all purple and blue, super cute! Hope you have a great rest of the week!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
Very cute mermaid Anya! Can't wait till I get mine!!! Glad you are feeling better and I hope your cough goes soon. Have a great dinner tonight!
ReplyDeleteYour FIRST Anya ... I'm shocked ... LOL! You did an awesome job and I really like the blue hair. How come she not wearing thongs??? LOL!!
ReplyDeleteWowzers...your card is off the hook cute Jen..I love it!
ReplyDeletehugs
Risa:)