Woooo Hooooo!!! Sisters, I have been invited to be on ANOTHER Design Team. This is a Mom m' Daughter company, that sells digital images. They are a fairly new company, and I'm so happy they've asked me to come aboard, because I am looking forward in helping them build their company. This should be fun!! The name of their company is called KLM Designs, and all of their current stamps/digital images can be found here.
So listen, here is one of the images I thought was just up my alley. This super cute image is called Carl the Clown. KLM Designs is
For this image, I printed it on my ink jet printer - and I let dry for about 30 minutes. I used a Grace Pacific (Walmart) white cardstock, and colored the image with my
copics. I have pics of how I colored this clown image posted below - so check that out if you'd like to see how I did it. =0)For the layout of my card, I used Maria's sketch - Thanks Maria!!! Maria has some of the easiest n' fun sketches that I enjoy using. I don't have to think so much to actually make them work. =0) Thanks for doing the thinking for me, Maria!! To get to Maria's blog, simply click on the sketch. I used All Natural Accents flowers, and I am not sure where the sentiment is from. I used my White Creative Marker (from American Crafts) to make my free hand stitches. The buttons are from my button stash.
Here are the steps of how I colored my image:
Start with G07, and outline the areas where I want it to be shaded darker.
Hair is outlined with Y35, Hat & Shoes with RV29:
Thanks for stopping in and reading about my good news!!! Don't forget to check out KLM Designs!!!
Aloha,
Jen
Wow Jen! Great news and congrats for another DT!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, did you get your stuffs?
Okole maluna!! aka Cheers! Shouldn't be a surprise as you are one mega talented gal! Gonna check out the new site!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen, my name is Cathy, fellow DT member for KLM Designs. Your Carl the Clown is darling and I love that you did a tutorial on how to color with copics, Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteCongrats woman! You rock! Love your card and thanks for the tutorial. I'm still learning to use my Copics and this is helpful!
ReplyDeleteDid you get my email about the May RAK?? Thanks!
Awesome card! Thanks for the copic info, I'm just learning to use these babies. I look forward to working with you on the KLM team!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again Jen! Love your card! Thanks for the tutorial. I'm learning so much from you, you're such an awesome teacher!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen! Fabulous card! Sheri here, fellow KLM dt member. I look foward to working with you!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen.."Congrats" on DT invite !
ReplyDeleteYour card is Adorable..
digital image of Clown is
so Cute :) Nicely colored!!
Wait to go Jen !
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, nice coloring !
Hey Jen! Congrats your your positon to the DT's!! Thanks for showing us how you use your copics! Not really a clown fan but this one is a cutie! Have a great weekend and hope your feeling better!
ReplyDeleteYOU GO GIRL!!! Congrats and thanks for the Copic tutorial ... sister needs help in that department. Sigh...
ReplyDeleteWow Gina!! Congratulations sister =) You are one creative diva!! That is a very nice clown card you made there. I love your blending techniques!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jen! Love your cute clown card.
ReplyDeleteCute card!!! Congrats on the FSS DT!! I'll see you around!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you on making the FSS DT.. I did too.. I can't wait to get to know you MORE.. hugs, BONNIEROSE i Fargo
ReplyDeleteWhoohoo, Jen! Congratulations!! I'm happy for you! Looks like you'll be busy crafting and creating this summer for the DTs you're on. Can't wait to see all your awesome creations!
ReplyDeleteI'm the opposite. I'm trying to take a break from DT stuff for the summer. I haven't created my tutorial for ages. . gotta get back into the groove. LOL!!
Love your card. . gosh, the image is adorable. Lovely job with your coloring and thanks for showing us how you do it!!
Hey. . thanks for using my sketch! Be sure to submit at the Instyle blog. YOu may win a prize.
http://instylestamps.com/blog/?p=807
Hope you're having a fantastic weekend~!!
Maria
Aloha Jen! Just stopping by to say hello and re-introduce myself. I know your name and creative talent from participating in the weekly CSAYL challenges.
ReplyDeleteWe'll have a great time on the KLM Design team. Thanks for the Copics info.. Peggy (used to live in Kailua, Aiea (Camp Smith -- many, many moons ago!)
WooHoo!Congratulations, Jen. You did a fantastic job on this card...love the copic coloring and embellishing! Of course you'd get chosen; it's a no brainer!
ReplyDeleteGreat coloring Jen! Congrats on the DT!
ReplyDeleteAloha sistah!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!!!!!
Your clown is so adorable & the tutorial was great too!
Hugs,
Gina