
Hey There....
Here are the sign ups for the June's Aloha RAK. Please check to see that I have your name, if not, let me know, and I will get you added before I do the match up.
- Sharon Banta
- Kelli Buenconsejo
- Joni Haraga
- Marisa Faylim
- Jodie Cole
- Jovita Torres
- Ali Amantiad
- Denise Nibling
- Charlene McKenzie
- Mary Bennett
- Anne Snider
- Janice Webb
- Janice McConnell
- Tracy Houghton
- Gracie Balderas
- Colleen Kwan
- Liann Mailangi
- Linda Kuniyoshi
- Angie Lilavois
- Ilissa Willing
- Jayne Converse
- De Swanick
- Carol Jonasen
- Maria Bell
- Dianne Frost
- Joy Datanagan
- Wendy Akkermans
- Nicky Wakazuru
- Elena Cazinha
- Mocha Latte
- Dawne Furuya
- Jen Young
Aloha,
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!