April 1, 2009

How to create the "¢" sign & MORE.....

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Lol!!!! Do you know what those are?!?! That's the "cents" sign!!! Lol... my friend John Duggan read my previous blog posting via Facebook, and lookie - he shared with me on how to do the "cents" sign.

I am sure that I wasn't the only one that didn't know this - so here is how to do it, as quote from John:

Jen turn on the Num lock and hold down th Alt key using the Numeric keypad type 155 for ¢ Google Special Alt Characters for a list of symbols ™

***

I linked the search for all of you, so you don't have to do a search - there are tons of codes on there.... WOW!!!

Thanks John, Waaay Cool!!!

Aloha,
Jen

6 comments:

  1. That's too cool! I was looking for the heart symbol because I had forgotten what keys it used...now I have a WHOLE list to pick from...thanks Jen and John too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlfriend!!

    Wow, thanks for the info. . .I always wondered how to do that. I'll check out the site and see what other symbols there are!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw right! been wanting to use that symbol, like forever! thanx for sharing! welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! Now I can use it, lol! Thank you so much for my birthday goodies! I loved them all! It was so nice seeing you today and yes we definitely have to get together and craft!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info Jen. I knew there was something out there like that but I didn't know where to get it. I had one in my desk when I was a secretary.

    I used the magnolia stamp you gave me for my birthday. Go check out my blog if you'ld like.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thats great info thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!