
Wow... Christmas Challenge #6 already? We're just moving along, huh?! I am loving this challenge. Although I have been late for the last 2 weeks, I always look forward to what Maria has next to challenge her Designing Divas. So here is the challenge she set out for us this week. This sketch, and on top of following this sketch, we are to use a minimum of 3 eyelets - NOTHING ELSE for embellishments - JUST EYELETS!!! Oh, but
I totally love Maria's layout, and I wasn't sure about using ONLY eyelets, and for some reason, although she said eyelets, I was thinking brads... duh!!! But by the time it was time to use them, they looked perfect in all the right places that I've placed them. Oh, and the colors that I've used on this.... sooooo yummy!!! I really love how the silver brads go so well with these colors. I don't think I'm going to give away this card to anyone this Christmas. Sorry - it's going to go into my folder of "Favs To Keep". LOL... I don't think I wanna give ANY of my Christmas cards I've created away, so
The stamp image of the Poinseitta is from The Angel Company. It's such a pretty stamp, I could see myself using it even before I used it. I colored it with Copics, and then outlined with Stickles. The sentiment is also from The Angel Company. =0)
If you haven't already done so, go on and check out our Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog, and challenge yourself to create a Christmas card once a week. Check out what the other Designing Divas did as well for this challenge.
I still in the process of sending out Little C's orders. I hope to complete all orders by the end of this week. Thank you all for being so patient!!!
Much Hugs,
Jen
Oh, this is so pretty with all the glitter. Love your color combos too...so cheerful!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the colors on this! Lime green is my fav of late and it looks so great with the pink. The details on the flower rock! This is beautiful! I'm so envious of you girls doing the Xmas card thing. I wish I had more time to participate! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLOL! You want to keep your Christmas cards! Sometimes I feel that way especially when I made one that I really liked but thank goodness for blogs, I have pictures of them to remind me of how they looked after I gave it away. I think that is how blogs are helpful.. .I have a journal of how it looks and what materials I used so I can re-create them.
ReplyDeleteYour card turned out AWESOME and that's with a capital "A"!! Wow, Jen you made good use of those eyelets. Who needs ribbons and other embellishments? LOL! Love the dps and that awesome image!! beautiful job coloring it!
I'm glad you were able to make your Christmas card this week. . .6 done, 30+ more to go! LOL!
Maria
That's beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration - I'm waiting on a couple of new items, but I'm so looking forward to getting my ink n papers out again. :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Love the main image and the colors... TFS!
ReplyDeletejust beautiful!!love the glitter. Tfs. Blessings. Renee
ReplyDelete