On another note - I wanted to let you know that I am bringing back my "talk stories" to this blog. It can get kinda nuts to go back n' forth trying to update each blog. If you have been with me since the beginning on this blog, you already know how crazy I am about making changes all the time. Always trying to do new things, and yet finding ways in doing them simply. Ok, nuff, lets get on to what I wanna share with you today. Yesterday, there was a tornado that touched down on Oahu, the Kapolei part of our island. How exciting and scary! Thank God no one was severely hurt.... and that it hit a golf course at that!!! I think Maria even lived near this area when she lived here. Here's a video to check it out... Ok, apparently I cannot add the video to my blog. So here is a link to the actual video itself. You can check it out, by clicking here.
Now, today is a little prettier than it was yesterday. It is still a little cloudy, but this morning, I caught a pic of this gorgeous rainbow....
Hope you are having beautiful day where you are!Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen
you are just too sweet girl! that must have been lots of work to make all those tags and it's giving out time today! I wish I was more creative like you! I just added hearts to the fun dip and told Taelyn, just give them out to your friends...no wrapping no nothing...lol! hope everyone is doing fine after that little scare of a tornado! in hawaii?!
ReplyDeleteWow Jen, you are so nice to make all those goodies for CY's classmates. So cute, I bet they will all love it.
ReplyDeleteOMG! Those kids are so lucky! I would want my son to be in your son's class! Super cute stuff Jen! =)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you've been busy!! Wow! Love all of the goody bags and you are so sweet to personalize all of them. Is your son popular now? LOL!! Remember I told you that when my daughter was in elementary school, I used to make goody bags for every sort of holidays, birthdays, whenever and all the kids loved hanging out with my daughter! So silly . . .it wasn't meant to make the kids like her but for some reason, it did!
ReplyDeleteHey, I saw that tornado on the news over here. It happened in Kapolei and across the main street from my old house. We lived across the country club!!
It was so cool to see news of Hawaii over here.
Thanks for sharing the video and your photo. Love the rainbow!!
Maria
Your treats are too cute! And how practical too. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the rainbow, but those tornadoes are scary animals. Glad everything is okay.
These are all so cute & I'm sure the kids will love them!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pic of the rainbow! Now I'm off to see your video. Hugs to you my friend!
Such a cute project for Cy's class! I need to go finish mine for my worker bee's. I'm such a crafty slacker.
ReplyDeleteWow, that video is scarey. Glad it wasn't worse than it was!
i love your treats....
ReplyDeletethe tornado i'm sure was scary...good thing no one was injured!
i love the pic of that beautiful rainbow!!!
What a perfect gift for Valentines Day, Jen. That's what I plan to do for end of school year.
ReplyDeleteThese are great tags!! You were busy Jen!! =)
ReplyDeleteHugs,Jodi
This is great Jen, Such a nice presentation.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous rainbow
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesrry that was me...Those tags are so cute..what we do for our keikis..Man that rainbow was beautiful..I miss those. thank goodness that tornado did not hurt anyone to bad..
ReplyDeletewhere did you get the Kitty and George stickers? I want some.
ReplyDeleteI love Fun Dips & Nerds too! Well, any candy will do nicely - always gotta buy extra, you know just in case we missed some kids! Yeah, right! More for me! Love your gift idea - may have to steal it for Easter.
ReplyDeleteLucky little Munchkins hehehehe. They get to have their personalize tags and SUM SWEETS hehehe. Super mommy you.. Well at least you guys had rainbow already here is still rainstrom is just about to hit.. heheheh so stayin @ home is the best solution for now. hehehe
ReplyDeleteluv ya sistah
Jackielou
Your treatbags are super cute Jen! The kids are really going to get a kick out of these lovely treats.
ReplyDeletehugs
Risa:)