February 27, 2009

Thank You!!!

Thank you all that played in yesterday's festivities...

I will announce the winners today.... (Friday, February 27th).

Stay Tuned....

Aloha!
Jen

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. I'm sorry I missed it. I hope you had a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooptiwhoo.. I hope I won one hahaha though I only played a few games. hehehehe It was a great party Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Can't wait to find out who all of the lucky winners are! I had so much fun playing along yesterday! Thanks for all of the fun and the memories! I hope you had an awesome birthday Jen! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The suspense is killing me. It was one killer party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not kidding...that was the funnest online party I have ever attended! The questions were so fun:) Can't believe how committed I was to almost every hour. HA! LOL:) Thanks, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Jen!
    Mahalo for the fun party yesterday, I love it! Can't wait to see the winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!