February 26, 2009

Birthday Giveaway #14

This is it... the last of all giveaways... I've enjoyed the entire day full of fun, fun, fun!!! Thank you all for participating...
  • Pink Cat Studio: Dog Stamps
  • Magnolia: Darecarlia Biggin
  • Sarah Kay: A Kiss For Chloe
  • Q&C: Red, Green & White mini safety pins
This one is super simple... simply place a comment here, wishing me a "good night". Thank you to all that played throughout the day.... it was just sooo much fun, and made my day a very memorable one. Now to announce the winners!!!

Hugs To You All!!!
Love,
Jen

**COMMENT CLOSED - GIVEAWAY ENDED**

43 comments:

  1. Good Night Jen. Sleep well. Don't let the bed bugs bite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK you so much, Jen for having this for everyone! So very creative of you. Hope you have a great night and get a lot of goodies!!! Eat lots of chocolates ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so much fun. I especially liked the parts where you had look back on our lives. Soooooo much fun!!!

    Nitey nite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good night Birthday girl, thanks for letting us share your birthday with you today, it was so much fun! Sweet dreams Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The end of your birthday. You have 5 more hours go ahead and spend it with your family. You're so funny to be giving out prizes, you suppose to be receiving them. Your so sweet. I enjoy playing some of the games, wish I could have been involve with all the games but I was at work only time was on my break. Good Nite and hope you enjoy your birthday and that Velvet Cupcake. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good night Jen! THANK YOU! This has been so much fun! I've loved participating in all of the give aways (although I missed the first one)! I hope you had a wonderful and blessed day! I feel lucky to have been a part of it! Have an awesome night!

    Jenn from Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aloha po,
    Hau`oli la hanau,
    Aloha wau ia 'oe

    Good night my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen,
    It was been a blessing getting to know you through our e-mails. Thanks for all your neat ideas on your blog. May God bless you abundantly in all areas of your life as you live another year for Him. May He also help you to have an even deeper relationship with Him. Happy Birtday and God bless always. Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Night, Jen. Thank you for sharing your birthday in such a special way. May God bless you as you enter this new year of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, one more thing before I head off to bed (it's 11:10pm here in Minnesota). I was wondering if you could share your beauty wisdom with me! I think in an earlier post I said I'm turning 31 on Tuesday (march 3) anyway - you are gorgeous, beautiful skin - any advise for this girl now definetly into her 30's ehhhh!!!! And no I'm not saying this to win something but because I truly thought about it while I was watching your You Tube video using the HotKnife (I've never used one or even seen in inperson) - although now I need one after watching your tutorial! LOL!

    Alright, off to bed! Thanks again! Sleep tight! Happy Birthday Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Had a blast Jen!!! Thanx sooo much for sharing your Birthday with all of us ;)
    Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sigh...to think I missed it all being a mommy today! Sniff! Have a good night ma belle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for letting me share this day with you. I had a lot of fun checking and participating whenever I could but at times I had a really hard time keeping the laughter to myself at work. Not really professional but to laugh uncontrolably during the word games felt really good. I hope you got in a lot of laughing too- throughout today and always. Enjoy the rest of your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun day for all of us! Have a wonderful sleep, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you had a great birthday! It was fun celebrating with you!

    G'nite.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay, Jen...I HAVE never been glued to a blog like I was with yours today. I had a blast at your bday party:) It was so much fun spending the day with you - hee! Now the thing is I hope you enjoyed your special day as much as I have. HA! Good night, birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Jen! I had a major blast celebrating your birthday with you!! I hope you had an AWESOME Birthday.

    I wish you the happiest of days and hope you received the love and happiness you deserve on your day!!

    Goodnight and thank you for such a fun party!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for the whole day full of fun. I really enjoyed your online party :) I love the games LOL... that is so cool and funny :)
    I wish you all the best!!!!

    Good night Jen!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Wishing you sweet dreams tonight and always!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. G'nite, sleep tite & much mahalo's for the fun & creative games today. Happy, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Jen- Hope you had a great day and a good night..take care and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so mcuh Jen! It's been fun playing whenever I had the chance. Hope you have a great evening and eat lots of cake and ice cream and sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope your birthday was fabulous...sweet dreams, good night.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG I missed a bunch of the every hour games but still kinda played some. Hope you a blastin' birthday and still not over out there in the island so hope you're still enjoying it... Thanks for inviting us all to your wonderful Virtual birthday bash. God bless and many more.. Nitey Nyt Birthday Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Goodnight Jen, I hope I didn't crash your party too late! "Fashionably late" you know, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's almost 2:30 AM here and still stormy. Anybody for baking bread?
    Nite Nite, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good night, Birthday Girl!! :) Hope you had a fabulous one!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday Sweet Lady! :)

    hugs,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hope you had a magnificent birthday and thank you for being so generous on a day that is to be all about you. God Bless and Good Night.
    Kimberly Matthiensen

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am amazed that you wanted to spend your birthday sharing the joy as you did, you are so cute!
    Happy Birthday and have a lovely sleep tonight!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aloha Jen (Janet)I wish you a good night and you are great to offer so many things on your birthday to use.
    Hope you had a falulous day on your Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Have a great night, and a great nights sleep.

    Hugs,
    catherine
    catlevy@eastlink.ca

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hope you had a great night! thank you for sharing your birthday with all of us!

    ~Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good Night and I hope you had a wonderful birthday

    ReplyDelete
  35. Buenas noches, Jen. I had fun playing the last three games. Thanks for sharing your fabulous giveaways!!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  36. Don't know if I'm too late on this one but it popped up in Reader and the comments aren't closed so I thought I'd say another good night! Had so much fun celebrating your birthday! Hope you did too! What a great idea this was! So creative! Have a great day after your birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy Happy birthday to yooooouuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

    It has been fun!

    Denise Wells
    mamascollections@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I hope you're still sleeping like a baby Jen! I laid down with my kids and never got back up. Hate that I missed the end of the party. I guess all the excitement during the day just wore me out. ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  39. Well, if it's not too late...good nite! I hope you had sweet dreams. Ü

    ReplyDelete