February 10, 2009

Sketch Challenge #3 (02-09-09)

Hello All....

On Monday (yesterday), Maria posted a new sketch challenge for the Christmas blog. I wasn't able to finish my creation til' this morning. Sorry about that... a little behind, but better late than never. =0). I have to also work on my creation for Little C's Color Combo Challenge posted today, but Rina. So I hope to have it up later this afternoon. Here is the card I created for the Christmas blog challenge. Be sure to check out the Christmas blog for others take on this challenge. I think everyone did an awesome job!!!!

Here's what I used on this card: Stamp: Whipper Snapper, Copics to color, Cuttlebug folders: Snowflakes and Spots n' Dots, Misc Buttons, Red Pearls, Die Cut Lettering: Cricut - Calligraphy Collection (NEW for me!!!), Friskars Scallop Edge scissors, Oval Colluzle Template, Misc Ribbon.

Ok... I gotta get going, I have to finish Little C's challenge, and hopefully post it up today.

=0)

Aloha,
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!! Better late than never besides, it wouldn't be the same without you! LOL! Glad you were able to finish up your card and post it so everyone can see your lovely penguin creation!! Oh, my gosh. . those penguins looks squooshed. Poor guy on the bottom!! And worse, the big guy is on the top and the small guy is on the bottom! Must be a bully penguin at the top. LOL!

    Awesome job coloring the images and I love the cb embossing. Great job with this week's challenge!!

    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card Jen! I love your adorable penguins and your coloring and embossing rock!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! This card is so cute and those penguins are just adorable. I just love all the different textures and bling you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!