
Hey All... Monday is the day for our Christmas challenges. We are now on sketch challenge #2. Maria is doing a great job with dishing out these sketches. I have gotta give it to her, Maria is unbelievable. Not only is she doing the challenges for this Christmas blog thing, she also does the sketches for Little C's, and for In Style Stamps. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a few others hidden somewhere - infact, I do believe she has a SU! club thingy... she is crazy busy, and I am just amazed at how she does it all. You would think her house would be a mess... but she's got that packed down too!! It's very neatly kept. LOL!!! Anyways, somehow, I tend to always talk about Maria when it comes to this Christmas challenge, so I have better stop. I just like pointing out how organized the girl is.... makes me wanna better myself, ya know?!
Anyways, there are now a total of 15 Christmas Challenged Divas participating in the Christmas blog. We had such a huge response, but Maria had to cap it at 15, because it would be nuts if we went over. LOL!!! Please stop on by the Christmas blog to check out everyone's creation for this week. Or if you'd rather visit each individual blog, here is a link to each of them:
If you have the urge to play along... please do so!! Just create, post your project up on the web, and then post a comment on the Christmas blog to let us know you did so!!! We also have a group within Paper Craft Planet - click here to check it out. This way, you don't need a blog, but you'd still be able to upload your photo n' play along with all of us.
Thanks for popping in. I have got to work on my Little C's Challenge now.... Yippee!!!!
Big Hugs,
Jen
Great job Jen, I love the snow flakes.
ReplyDeleteWOW Jen, that is one gorgeous Christmas card
ReplyDeleteShell
I love this! You and Maria both are amazing at all you do!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen! You're funny because I am not organized at all! Seriously! I organize a lot but I'm not an organized person. That may not make sense but I organize stuff so I can organize my brain.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how YOU do it. Gosh, running a business, blogging, creating, taking care of your kids. . .arrrhh, I think I would go haywire! YOu are doing fabulous in all aspects.
Now to your beautiful card!! It's gorgeous and so cute all at the same time. You did FABULOUS with the sketch challenge. I really love that WS image. . so darn cute and you did a fab job coloring it. Love all the snowflakes!!
Thank you for being a challenge diva, your card will surely inspire others to want to make their Christmas cards early!!
Maria
Ahh this is so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteYou know...I thought of doing the snowflakes just as you have them displayed. ESP or what!?!
ReplyDeleteI love the little cutie of a bear and how you used this image. Nice work sister!
Awwwwww...your card is adorable!!!
ReplyDeletehugs
Risa:)
Terrific creation with such a cute image!
ReplyDeleteThis is snow adorable! Get it snow??? Hehehe!!! I thought you'd appreciate that!
ReplyDelete