Happy Hump Day All!!! I'm late with this weeks Christmas challenge. But am so proud that I was able to do it. This week, Maria has challenged us to create not only using this
sketch, but also using this particular color combo (pink, purple and blue). Which I totally LOVE!!! If you don't know me by now - I LOVE LOVE LOVE working with pastel colors. I wish it was Spring all year long !! hahaha... well, at least creating with those types of colors. I have yet to come across a pastel colored Halloween creation. LOL!!! I bet that is why I love working on baby creations.So here's what I came up with. My image is from Whipper Snapper. I already had it stamped, so it was perfect for this card. DP is Martha Stewart, buttons are from
Ok, stop by the Christmas Challenge blog to check out what all the other Designing Divas came up with.... Thanks for stopping by!!!
Have a blessed week, people!!!
With Love,
Jen...
Beautiful card, Jen! I'm glad you like pastels because not everyone does especially with Christmas cards! LOL! The sketch did not excite everyone either. . LOL!!
ReplyDeleteI love your card and you did a banging job with the sketch. Gosh that image is so darn cute!! I love WS images. . love how you added the 3 buttons too!
Glad you were able to make your card!!
Maria
lovely! so soft and pretty. love the buttons!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...this is so cute! Perfect for a Christmas/Winter Birthday card for a baby.
ReplyDeleteAdorable Card...
ReplyDeleteI love the sketch
and the pastels.
Cute snowman image :)
Beautiful card Jen! Love the image!
ReplyDelete