February 26, 2009

Birthday Giveaway #5

Happy Birthday to me!!! Hahaha... if you thought you saw giveaway #8 at glimpse... u did!!! I made a mistake!! hahaha.. anyways, moving on.... It's 10 o'clock, and here's what I'm giving away:

  • Pink Cat Studio Stamp Set: Dog Stamps
  • Magnolia: Fall Edwin
  • Magnolia: Darecarlia Biggin (Sorry I don't know what this means - but she's still cute!!)
  • Q&C: Hook Ups - Pink girly ones...

I am 36 years old today. Name me 5 cartoons that I would've watched back when I was a lil' kiddie....

Good Luck!!!

**COMMENT CLOSED - GIVEAWAY ENDED**

35 comments:

  1. Magilla Gorilla, Smurfs, Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry, Tweety. I really can't think of any cartoons now....lol. That makes me feel old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom and Jerry
    Smurfs
    Rainbow Brite
    Strawberry Shortcake
    Care Bears
    Popeye
    Scooby Doo
    Shirtales
    Get a Long Gang
    ummm....
    SheRa
    Jem and the Holograms
    HeMan
    GI Joe
    Transformers
    (the last three if you had bros or were a tomboy like me) hee hee

    Luv ya!
    Hau`oli la hanau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woody wood pecker
    tom and jerry
    smurfs
    casper the friendly ghost
    looney tunes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hau`oli Lā Hānau!

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Scooby Doo
    Tarzan
    Bugs Bunny
    Fantastic Four??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a few years younger than me, so some of these might have been before your time.

    Scooby Doo
    The Jetsons
    Fat Albert
    Pink Panther
    Mr T.

    Oh my...how fun is that???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smurfs
    Sesame Street
    Hong Kong Fooey
    Fat Albert
    Tom & Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I am 27 so I hope my favorite kid cartoons still apply- Thundercats, Heman and She-Ra, Smurfs, My Little Pony, Mickey Mouse, Carebears, Strawberry Shortcake. I added a couple extra just encase. :) Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way, hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay. . .there's many so. . . here goes:

    Flinstones most definitely
    Scooby-doo
    Josie and the pussy cats
    Bugs Bunny
    Captain Caveman (remember him?)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's my guess Jen ;)
    Scooby Doo
    Bugs Bunny
    Tom and Jerry
    Flintstones
    Smurfs


    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Humm, you might have watched:
    Bugs Bunny
    Smurfs
    Scooby Doo
    Jabbers Jaws
    Grape Ape
    Oggie doogie and Doggie Daddy
    Tom and Jerry
    Flintstones
    Strawberry ShortCake
    Chip and Dale
    Pink Panther
    Josie and the pussy cats
    yogi bear (and boo boo)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I stopped for a minute or two birthday girl. I am so behind as it is but so what!

    My kids loved afternoon cartoons (and General Hospital, especially my son who was in love with Genie Francis). but cartoons rule.

    1 She Ra
    2.My Littly Pony
    3.Gem
    4 GI Joe (daughter liked this too
    5. Looney toons

    bye-have a great day and party on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mickey Mouse
    Checkers and Pogo show
    Bugs Bunny
    Roadrunner
    Flinstones

    ReplyDelete
  14. yogi bear
    tom and jerry
    speed racer
    garfield
    the flinstones.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1)Charlie Brown 2)Fat Albert 3)Heathcliff 4)Inspector Gadget 5)Monchichis

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl, we are practically the same age. So I'm going to list cartoons we would have watched together...hee!

    -Smurfs
    -Flintstones
    -School House Rock!! (Mr. Bill)
    -Fat Albert
    -Scooby Doo

    We had ALL the best cartoons and TV shows growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. teenage mutant turtles
    smurfs
    scooby doo
    wonder woman
    and I think everybody watches mickey mouse

    I hope you're still having a happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday..

    Smurfs
    Scoop Doo
    Tom and Jerry
    She Ra
    Rainbow Bright

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rainbow Bright
    Smurfs
    Flinstones
    Tom and Jerry
    GI Joe

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jetsons, Scooby Doo, Smurfs, Tom & Jerry, Flintstones.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ok..I'm gonna try and give this one shot...
    GI Joe
    Carebears
    My Little Pony
    Rainbow Bright
    Strawberry Shortcake

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think you would have watched Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Flintstones, maybe the Jetsons, definitely the Smurfs. Am I close?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jem and the Holograms
    Transformers
    Scooby Doo
    Smurfs
    Flinstones

    ReplyDelete
  24. 1. Mickey Mouse
    2. Peanuts
    3. Smurfs
    4. Jetsons
    5. Flintstones

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool! Here are my faves!
    Flintstones
    Jetsons
    Smurfs
    Hanna Barbera
    Smurfs
    He-man and She-ra
    We still watch Tom & Jerry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday again! Hmmm... Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry, Smurfs, Jetsons, Flintstones... how do these sound? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Smurfs
    Flintstones
    Jetsons
    Scooby Doo
    GI Joe
    Strawberry Shortcake
    My Little Pony

    Ok, I'm 31 next Tuesday so I think we grew up with the same ones...right? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Scooby Doo
    Superfriends
    The Jetsons
    Schoolhouse Rock
    Flintstones

    Happy Birthday Jen!!

    ~Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  29. i think u would've watched
    she-ra
    he-man
    thundercats
    transformers
    flintstones
    smurfs

    Happy Birthday Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Scooby Doo
    Flintstones
    Surfs
    Bugs Bunny
    Road Runner

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm 44 and didn't grow up with tv, so am totally guessing here:
    Tom & Jerry
    Mickey Mouse
    Pink Panther
    Bugs Bunny
    Strawberry Shortcake

    (these are all with help from Google Ü)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Smurfs
    Scooby Doo
    Josie and the Pussycats
    The Flintstones
    The Jetsons

    ReplyDelete
  33. bugs Bunny!
    Smurfs for sure!
    Flintstone
    Tom and Jerry
    Strawberry Shortcake

    This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  34. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm shouting it out to you way down here in Florida!

    Well it has to be some of the same as me...
    Smurfs,
    Tom and Jerry,
    The Jetsons,
    The Flintstones,
    ????????????? hhuuummmnn
    Underdog!

    Wish I had signed on earlier today!

    Denise Wells
    mamascollections@aol.com

    ReplyDelete