Here's what birthday giveaway #6 looks like:
- Sarah Kay - Picnic of Daisies
- Magnolia - Yule Hat
- Whiff of Joy - Helping Angel
- Q&C - Red, White n' Blue Brads

Here's what you need to do.... create a birthday card (or you can use one that's already made), post it to your blog (or re-post to your blog) and dedicate it to ME! Comment here and let me know that you've posted it, don't forget to let your readers know about this crazy insane party we are having - or at least say you don't want them to know so that you can have more chances!!! =0)
Good Luck!!!
**COMMENT CLOSED - GIVEAWAY ENDED**
I sent you a card... does that count?! I'm at work!!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too! Does the card I sent count especially because I don't have a blog..ehehee...this is fun!!!! :O
ReplyDeleteI sent you a package in the mail does that count? Hehehe!!! Anyway I posted one on my blog just now too, so go check it out birthday girl!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen, here is my card. . .posted it just now.
ReplyDeletehttp://stampininspirations.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-birthday-to-jen.html
I'll have something in the mail too! Wish I knew in advance that it was your birthday.
Gotta run. . .my phone ordered take out meal is waiting but I had to play along!!
Maria
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteI just posted a Birthday card that I would like to dedicate to you :)
Here's the link . Please come check it out. Thanks!
WOW! Those are gorgeous, all those are in my top 5 faves stamps. Mahalo for the chance to win these yummyyyy goodies....
Hugs,
Arlene
I posted for you, it's an old one but one I love nonetheless!
ReplyDeletehttp://basementstamper.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-birthday-jen.html
Happy Birthday Jen!!! I just re-posted a card for you for your birthday... :) I hope you have a wonderful day... is it today or tomorrow? Well, I hope you enjoy BOTH days!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://ohhnicky.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-birthday-jen-young.html
I haven't posted on my blog in months, but I did today just for you!
ReplyDeletehttp://ceeteevee.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-birthday-jen.html
I don't have a blog to post you a Happy Birthday card to but this is a card that my SU demo posted that we all made in card club (including me)! So this is my Happy Birthday card to you! I hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeletehttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/neverenoughstamps/photos/album/1062012042/pic/150857421/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc
Woo hoo! I just created something special just for you, Jen. It's a digital piece using art from Basic Grey's Marrakech collection. Definitely gave shout-outs to you and Little C's:)
ReplyDeletewww.thecozycouch.blogspot.com
Ok chica! Its a good thing baby is sickers and napping. I made this one just for you and will toss it in the mail too. I hope you like - you inspired it!
ReplyDeletehttp://stamptimesomewhere.typepad.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2009/02/hauoli-la-hanau.html
oh yeah, and I'm supposed to be getting ready for a class tomorrow AND my SU order just got here - and it's sitting here unopend cuz you my girl!
ReplyDeleteok. I made a card but I don't have a blog. I would love to mail it to you. I don't know if that counts either. But anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Enjoy you day
ReplyDeleteI wish I were at home to access my pictures. I don't have a blog. Goodluck to everyone.
ReplyDeletehttp://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-birthday-jen.html
ReplyDeleteHey Jen. Here is my card. I combined it with a couple of challenges I was going to do today.
ReplyDeleteAgain, Happy Birthday!!!