February 26, 2009

Birthday Giveaway #13


It's 6 pm Hawaii time... for some of you it is midnight!! Well, there hasn't been a lot of Hawaii girls playing... and although I was only going to run this party til' 6 pm Hawaii time - I am giving away 1 more package after this one.... so the party is EXTENDED for 1 more hour - til' 7 pm Hawaii time. At least the Hawaii girls (or former Hawaii girls - those on the West coast) can play a little longer, and have more chances...

Here's what's in package #13:
  • Hanna: Rainy Days
  • Magnolia: Tilda holding Thistle
  • CB Folder: Bird Call
  • Q&C: Hook Ups: Blues n' Pinks
What to do.....

Comment here who your 1st Supah Star crush was.... I think mines were several... I remember Ralph Macchio (Karate Kid... where the heck is he NOW?!) - there was no Brad Pitt back then... LOL.... oh John Travolta was hot in Grease... I wished I was Oliva Newton-John back then (and wished I could sing too!!)... hmm, who else?! I guess Ralph n' Johnny are the only two popping in my mind right now... I'll post if I think of anyone else. Ok, your turn!!

Good Luck!!!

**COMMENT CLOSED - GIVEAWAY ENDED**

42 comments:

  1. Oh back in the day, I agree Ralph Macchio was the one!!! What about Patrick Dempsey when he was in "Can't Buy Me Love" or Patrick Swayze in "Dirty Dancing"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul Macartney of the Beatles, wow that was 1963 or 64 & I was 14! Then as I got older it was Tom Seleck & George Clooney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emilio Estevez! Loved him!
    I remember when he was married to Paula Abdul, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Alissa Milano on Who's the Boss. I always liked Italian women, but I had no idea at age 11 that they'd also drive me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My very first one was when I was only like 3 or 4 and it was Andy Gibb! I remember having a sweatshirt with an Iron On of his face that I wanted to wear like everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johnny Depp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donny Osmond! (I am old!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leonardo DiCaprio! He still hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scott Baio from Joannie Loves Chachi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jordan Knight from New Kids on the Block! But Joey comes in a close second! Yep, in 5th grade, I was in love! It was my first real concert that year too! =) Oh, the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, I had many! And I'd make my dad buy me Tiger Beat so I could have posters on my walls. I think I had a button collection too. Here's my SHORT LIST (HA!) of super star crushes that come to mind....
    -John Taylor (Duran Duran)
    -Justin Bateman
    -Kirk Cameron
    -Jordan from NKOTB
    -Michael Schoefling (16 Candles)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh. . .I had several! LOL!

    Lets see. . .

    Rob Lowe (when he was in those afterschool specials)

    Rex Smith (he was in the tv movie "Sooner or Later" and sang "You take my breath away")

    Shaun Cassidy (Hardy Boys)

    LOL! Today . . .I have a supah crush on Jared Leto (My So Called Life)

    Okay . . .I better stop here! LOL!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zack from Saved by the Bell, Jonathan Brandis, Leo, and Johnny Depp

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG - how funny! I don't know who it was....probably the guy from Spandau Ballet...Tony Hadley I think....gulp - that makes me OLD...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it was probably John Travolta in Welcome Back Kotter. That's as far back as I can remember. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mines was John Travolta hee hee..oh boy long time ago..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmm..mine would be Zack from Saved by the Bell and Dylan from Beverly Hills 90210. Funny, I cna't seem to remember their names in real life now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked Richard Gere....I was only 12 when I saw the movie Pretty Woman for the first time! I thought he was hot at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Scott Baio! Tony Danza! Michael J. Fox! Tom Selleck! Checkers & Pogo (cause I wanted to play for those pennies).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah, I liked Tom Cruise, too, in his early days, Risky Business, Top Gun & Rainman.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mine was Beau Bridges. All these years later I can't remember what I saw him in or what he looked like. I think I was actually more "in love" with the name then the guy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mark Paul Gosselar aka Zack form save by the bell. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. One of my 1st super star crushes was also Ralph Macchio. I think at one point it was John Stamos.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hmmmm, Shaun Cassidy, C Thomas Howell... so long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jen, I just got home from my class at almost midnight. It's flooded all over Michigan so I convinced slug boy to drive me. So windy and foggy but tomorrow its gonna turn back to winter. Can you belive in the middle of winter its 47F right now but the high tomorrow will only be 20F?

    I had a bunch of crushes but the one who stayed was James Darren (I loved him in Gidget and Time Tunnel and then just a few years ago on Star Trek-DS9.) I still have all his records on vinyl too. He will be 73 this year so almost 20 years older than me but hubba hubba.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Andy Gibb~!! My first celebrity crush..then Tom Cruise. Loved Rick Springfield when he was on General Hospital and now it's Patrick Dempsey or Dr. McDreamy...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ooooh...would you believe Shawn Cassidy and Parker Stevenson.

    ReplyDelete
  28. OK, I'll admit it, my first super star crush was... Donny Walburg from New Kids on the Block! AGH!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh it was Richard Gere and Donny Osmond! What was I thinking then!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my...my very first teen age crush(es) were...Leif Garrett, Richard Gere, Matt Dillon, Rob Lowe,& Esai Morales.

    Okay...so I had many (lol).

    Hey Joann, I remember buying "Tiger Beat" just to get those posters of Leif Garrett (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oops...I'm one day late (hee,hee). It was fun playing. Thanks Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  32. My first super star crush would have to be Jordan Knight from New Kids on the block.

    Hugs,
    catherine
    www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com
    catlevy@eastlink.ca

    ReplyDelete
  33. My first star crush was Shaun Cassidy!

    ReplyDelete
  34. My supah star crush was Elvis in 1960! I fell in love with him while watching Girls, Girls, Girls. I lived in Mexico and my cousins lived across the border in El Paso. They invited me to the movies and that was the first time I had seen him on the big screen - I was smitten!!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my gosh I think it has to be Scott Bio. Chachi on ?Happy Days! What a hunk I thought he was!
    This has the stamp set in it that I have had on my list now for like 6 months. No paychecks make buying stamps and my passion really hard right now! They just announced on the TV that there is a 200% increase in the unemployment here since last year!

    Denise Wells
    mamascollections@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Okay, this was one that went bad, but it was Leif Garrett. Not sure how much of a super star he was, but he had a poster. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. My first super star crush was Ralph Machio from Karate Kid.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Johnny Depp all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. My first was Ralph Macchio too.I thought I was the only one but I see ,alot of us liked him.Of course when I turned around 13 I think,it was Patrick Swayze,yummy.I hate he is sick now.:(

    ReplyDelete