Thanks to my girls, Joy of "A Place To Be Me", and Margarita of Oh Bumble Is Me, they have both posted this award in my name, and I am totally honored!!!
It's great to have such wonderful friends in blogland. We are able to bounce ideas off of each other, and get to know each other better. I hope you find all those that have encouraged you to stamp a little more than you should. If not... here are a few that have encouraged me to go for it when I'm feeling no mojo:

- Risa - Life's Simple Pleasure
- Taylor - Taylored Expressions
- Ana - InkAStamp
- Jenn - Kiyomi Krafts
- Cambria - Stamp A Little Love Baby!!

- Ms. Diva Rina - Heartful Stamping
- Ms. Diva Maria - Stampin' Inspirations
- Ms. Diva Heidi - Create - Reach For Something More
- Ms. Diva Mac K - Midnight Scramper
- Ms. Diva J C - Jen Caputo
- Sometimes I am not honest about my weight.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE eating Chicken - especially the FRIED CRUNCHY ones.... oh, but Shoyu Chicken is ONOLICIOUS too!!!!
- I am addicted to FACEBOOK!!! Come and join the fun!!! Sign up for Facebook today... look for me n' add me as a FRIEND!!!!
- I love being able to cook dinner for my family, I just wish I had more easy dishes to cook!!!
- I will take electronic gadgets over jewelry or clothes ANY DAY!!!
- I am finding that I am having a hard time thinking about 4 more honest things.... does this mean I am dishonest?
- Oh here's something honest, I own a Cricut Expression!!! LOL!!!! I also purchased the Hello Kitty cartridges, and haven't used them yet.... LOL!!!!
- I am thinking about ending this post, because there aren't much I can think of right now.
- My hobby of stamping actually started out with me collecting watches...... for real!! Honest!!!
- It is time to end this post..... honestly..... I have to go.... NOW!!!!
TOooOoOoooDaaLoOooooO!!!
you are so deserving of all of these awards! Congrats girl!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful awards for a great blog...congrats & keep on doing what your doing, it works!!!
ReplyDelete