For this card, I used my Scallop Oval Nesties to make the Oval Scallop and Oval cuts, I colored Jasmine with my copics (which I haven't touched in a very long, long time!!!). The embossed cardstock was embossed on clear glossy paper, and then I took a sponge, dabbed it on a pink colored ink pad, and just did a "swipe" on the entire cardstock, giving my cardstock a look of being shinny n' pink. I embossed it using the "Textile Texture" Cuttlebug folder. There isn't any sentiment on the front, as I figured the image said it all... doesn't it??! Well, I must might add a sentiment if I can find one to use. I used my friskars scissor to make the scallop edges on the pink strip going across the card.
I have one more project to share using this Jasmine stamp..... so come on back later - well, on another day probably. I have several awards n' RAKs that I received that I must share. So they will be posted first.
Hope you are all having a blessed day today. The weather forecasts for 50-60 miles wind tonight (Thursday) and tomorrow. So I went and got my Severe Weather Kit ready. If we do have power outage, I sure pray that it comes during the day, while everyone is at home, so that I can do, what else?!?! Play "Camp Out" with my kids, and Stamp!!!!
Tah-Tah!!!!
Jen
So So cute.. Hot mama if I may say... Jen got a little something over @ the pink artsie... play when you can .... whoooo
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Ms. Diva J hahahaha j/k
This is so cute! I love that CB folder and your pearls add such a pretty touch! TFS!
ReplyDeleteYou have so much talent honey! I love your blog babe!
ReplyDeleteLove this card sister! More! Can't wait to see more creations!
ReplyDeletesweet card...love all the PINK!
ReplyDeletethis card is so beautiful, wow.
ReplyDeletegreat job.
hug Linda
this card is so beautiful, wow.
ReplyDeletegreat job.
hug Linda
What a cute stamp, adorable card Jen!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamp...
ReplyDelete