Anyways, here are 2 more projects that we created for the classes - tomorrow is Little C's weekly challenge, so I will share the other 2 projects 2 days from now.
The tag on the left was created using the cartridge called "Paper Doll Dress Up" - I call it "Pinky Mrs. Claus". We used white acrylic paint to paint on the frosting on the tree, and brown acrylic paint to color the bark of the tree. Then used SU! Regal Rose and sponged it to the edges of all the pink card stock, and SU! Chocolate Chip to sponge the edges of the brown card stock. Gives it depth.
The Red ornament tag was created using the "Joys of the Seasons" cartridge. I also used a Cuttlebug Border Folder call "Frills" for the top of the ornament, just to emboss and give it that ornament topping look. Stamps are from Hero Arts.
Ok, gotta start my day - hope you all have an awesome week!! Tomorrow is Little C's Weekly Challenge.... I hope I have time today to create 2 cards, one for this blog and one for the other.... fat chance!!! We'll see....
Aloha,
Happy thanksgiving to you too !
ReplyDeletevery cute, Jen.
ReplyDeleteand yes, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Oh my goodness, those are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSome more very cute goodies from your class.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you too!
Both of these tags are adorable Jen! I wish I could participate in your classes. I've made a few things with my Cricut and one day I will gather some courage and post them:)
ReplyDeleteTFS these lovely tags and have a beautiful Thanksgiving!
Hey Jen, I had so much fun at the class. Your projects were sooo cute!! Make sure you let me know about the next one! Hugz!
ReplyDeleteJen, Jen...you have some Awards (yes some, not one, but some) waitin' for you at my blog. I know you've had many (I'm sure), but I could not leave you out of this group. This group is a bunch of special ladies. And yes, you are one of them!
ReplyDeleteHi, Jen! Have a great Thanksgiving! =)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tags!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!
ReplyDeleteJen, these are super cute!! =)
ReplyDeletehope you had a great Thanksgiving!