October 11, 2008

Week 1 of 4 Winner....

This is for those that have placed the Little C's "Oktober Fest" sale banner on their blog this past week for a chance to win some goodies....

The winner for this week is: Lisa Lou - Congrats Sister!!!

Here is the loot that she won....

  • 1 Pk of TAC DS Paper
  • 4 Pegged Rubber Stamps
  • 2 Clr Acrylic Stamps
  • 1 Little Paper Stack - Sizzix
  • 2 Different Mulberry Paper Packs
  • 1 Christmas Light Strand
  • 1 Beads
  • 1Ribbon
  • 1 pk of Butterfly Shiny thingies
  • 2 Baby wood mounted rubber stamps
  • 1 set of sequence flowers
  • 1 set of Hook Ups

For your chance to win this week - copy n' paste the "sale" banner above unto your blog. Then come back HERE to this post, and leave me a comment. If you've placed it on your blog last week, and it is still there - let me know, so that I can count your name into the pot again. It is a fresh new pot brewing....

Hugs,
Jen

19 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! Posted your banner along with my yummy blog candy last week. Just love sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lisa! Lucky duck! (^o^)

    Jen what great prizes! I've kept your banner up on both blogs!

    Can't wait to get my order in the mail...so excited!

    BTW, will you be getting more Hanna stamps in?

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Aloha!
    Claudette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen! Your banner is still on my blog! It will remain STICKY at the top til the end of Oct!

    Congrats Lisa!!! Enjoy the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Lisa Lou :)

    I placed my order last night :) I could not believe my eyes when I saw my savings!!!
    Thank you sooo very much Jen!

    I had to repost your banner...
    http://ohbumbleismemargie.blogspot.com/2008/10/go-batty-little-cs-weekly-challenge-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lisa, enjoy all of your goodies!

    Jen, I posted the banner on my blog: http://www.whimsicalthoughts-toni.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH!! I am so excited!!! I never win! Thanks Jen!! You are the best! I can't wait!! I think I might cry I'm so dang excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lisa... I have the banner posted on my blog Jen...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...look at all of the fantastic goodies! Congratulations to Lisa..lucky girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Lisa, what a great bag of goodies to win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aloha Jen,

    Congrats to the winner! Yeah for You!

    Posted your banner in an email to my friends since I don't have a blog.

    Mahalo!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen!! I can't post your banner, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I spent probably an hour total trying, and so I did the next best thing, Go check it out on my blog,

    www.mistyleach.blogspot.com

    it won't get me in the contest, but that is okay, as long as I can maybe help my friend!!
    Hugz!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! Great blog candy. I can't wait to play with my new stamps! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. your banner is still on my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowwee!!! Great prize! I've re-posted!

    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought I was lost for a second there Jen... hhehehe I love the new page... Love the whole switchin' side... Cute...
    jackielou

    ReplyDelete
  16. the sale banner is now on my blog on the right hand side :)! LOVE goodies :)!

    Hugs,
    catherine
    www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com
    catlevy@eastlink.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sale banner is already in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi!
    I put your sales banner on myBLOG

    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jen!
    I posted your banner on my blog. I placed my order last night and couldn't believe how much I saved! Thanks so much!!

    http://mystampingcreations.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-home.html

    ...fay

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!