Thank you so much for my Anthony & Burt stamp! I love it! I just got back from vacation and it was on my counter! You are the best! Now I need to catch up on my blogging, lol!
Just thought I would let you know...you have my entry for last weeks linked here. I know I'm good, but not that good...haven't done this weeks yet! ;0)
I love this sketch! I used my Count Burt-cula for the 1st time :) Here he is: http://ohbumbleismemargie.blogspot.com/2008/10/go-batty-little-cs-weekly-challenge-12.html
OOH Jen can I still play though I didn't use an A&B stamp? Anyway here's the link and I guess I'll find out if I'm able to play when I see my name on the list... hehehe
Thank you so much for my Anthony & Burt stamp! I love it! I just got back from vacation and it was on my counter! You are the best! Now I need to catch up on my blogging, lol!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
Hey Jen,
ReplyDeleteJust thought I would let you know...you have my entry for last weeks linked here. I know I'm good, but not that good...haven't done this weeks yet! ;0)
I love this image! By the way, I voted for ya! Hope you win! Best, Curt
ReplyDeleteJen this is mine
ReplyDeletehttp://2worldswings.blogspot.com/2008/10/pink-magnolia.html
and i've put your banner too
I love this sketch! I used my Count Burt-cula for the 1st time :)
ReplyDeleteHere he is:
http://ohbumbleismemargie.blogspot.com/2008/10/go-batty-little-cs-weekly-challenge-12.html
THNX!!! xo, margie
OOH Jen can I still play though I didn't use an A&B stamp? Anyway here's the link and I guess I'll find out if I'm able to play when I see my name on the list... hehehe
ReplyDeletehttp://nursejae.blogspot.com/2008/10/lcwc-12-michelles-blog-candy-challenge.html
hugs,
Jackielou