October 3, 2008

New Line Of Little C's Products.....

SURPRISE!!! I have been a busy lil' bee.... I've started a new line of products..... I am not an artist, so I can't go creating a new line of stamps - I've decided to go into creating some neat-o stuffs to be printed on logo typed items.... these are just a few.... and there are MORE to come... you can check out more designed items by clicking here Little C's *New* Apparel Line - I've also added a link on my Little C's online store.....





These products and more are ready for purchase and will be shipped directly to you. I'm totally excited about this whole line - and I am now in the works of getting a Little C's logo created for my Lil' Ole Store.... can't wait to share with you how it turns out.... Ok, so let me know what you think about Little C's Apparel. Also, if there is something in particular that you want - like a saying on another colored shirt, or a different type or size of shirt that isn't available, or hat, mug, clock etc., let me know, and I will custom create it for you.

Huggy Wuggy,
Jen

13 comments:

  1. Aloha,

    Everything looks perfect just the way you have it!

    Mahalo!
    Gina

    HBF!
    (a/k/a Happy Bucket Filling)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOohhh I'm so excited too hehehe. I love the new picture Jen... CUTE...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha Jen these are fantastic I love them so different and fun, love the baby one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome
    Loved the baby stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your t-shirt designs!!! Genious work lady! Not only are your designs clever, but SO marketable! Very unique, I've never seen this out yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great line! You've done a great job, Jen. And I like your new photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers Jen...you are really on the move girl and these items are awesome! I'll be placing an order soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen ... you think you might branch out and make some canvas bags too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool stuff! Love it!
    Cute pic too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome, Jen! Love the kids tshirts...might have to get one for my girls. ;0)

    I also love the travel mug...what about a Got Rubber? for one of those? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea Jen! Great sayings on the tops.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!