October 15, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #13

Has been posted - check it out here. Sorry, I forgot to post this yesterday to let everyone know that it's been MOVED to the Little C's blog. I hope you can play!!

Aloha,
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sis Jen... I did well even actually without the interview. I just had to go and fill up an application and get a go signal from the director. She said I didn't really need an interview cause she said she knows me and all hehehe. I feel bad cause I left her for another facility hehehe. But who can resist me hehehe j/k I can't wait to start getting sum money so I can start shopping from little Cs hehehe now that's a seious quote... hehehe
    hugs,
    Jackielou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Jen! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ridiculously cute Jen! As always like you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!