October 7, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #12


Alooooha!!! It's Tuesday... you know what that means!! 10% discount for Senior Citizen's at Ross!! Hahahaa.... just kidding... my mom is a SC, that's the only reason why I know. I try and go with her as much as I can when she does go to Ross on a Tuesday!! But NOOOO... here on Pieces of Me... it's Little C's Weekly Challenge... #12!!!! Holy Guacamole!!!

Ok check it out... this week - once again, it is a Sketch Challenge. I've asked the LC Diva's to use the A&B stamp that they got from LC's, and use it with this sketch. It isn't a requirement for YOU to use an A&B stamp for this challenge, but you must use the sketch. Here is my take on it....

What I used.... Stamps: Anthony & Burt - Devilish Burt, CTMH Sentiment, DP Paper - Fall Glitter Pack DCWV, SU! Grosgrain Ribbon, Dew Drops - Freshly Mowed Grass, Cardstock - Bazzill Basic.

Go check out what the LC Diva's created....

LCWC #11 Winner: Maureen, send me you deets - and I will get these goodies to ya!!!

Quote of the day: We have no right to ask when a sorrow comes, 'Why did this happen to me?' unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with...

Aloha,
Jen

16 comments:

  1. Oh this card is so much fun love the layout. TFS.

    Debbie/Phx AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen!
    What a cute card. Lovin it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so much fun! I love this character! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, this is too cute...love your image :) hope to find some time to play along

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen,
    Your card is such a cutie and I love the vibrant colors...so yummy! Great sketch Jen and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Love that vampire frog. And those dew drops!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, Anthony is so scary! LOL! Hey, is Anthony the frog or is his name Burt? Not sure who is who.

    Awesome job coloring the image Jen and your card turned out fabulous, as always!!

    Love the quote! I agree with it!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I just happen to have my own Anthony & Burt stamp now!! Guess what I will be stampin' with this week??? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aloha!
    Thanks to insomnia I was able to sneak in some time tonight to play. I don't have any A & B stamps (yet), so I used one of my new Whipper Snappers.

    Hugs,
    http://midnightscramper.blogspot.com/2008/10/sneaking-in-quick-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super CUTE !! Love your work --

    I'm Kathryn - -I'm on the DT for 2 Scoops - -Renae's stamps have to be the cutest I've seen in a long time. I LOVE them so much!

    Look forward to seeing more of your work -- I'm bookmarked your blog.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats girl!!! I forgot my phone at home today and I was freaking out! I had so much fun texting with you instead of working! haha, I guess it's a good thing. We both can get work done now... Anyhoot, here's my card. I HAD to use the new Whiff of Joy stamp for this one. I turned the sketch sideways to accomodate my image. Mahalo for such a great, great sketch to work with.

    http://www.kiyomikrafts.com/kiyomi/2008/10/little-cs-chall.html

    BTW, your card is so cute! Love the coloring on him. LOVE the Dew Drops. Have you noticed I can't stop using them myself! I was distraught when I saw that I didn't order the other two bottles! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job as usual. I love the colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must say I wasn't a big fan of the A&B stamps but they are growing on me. I can't wait to get the new one I just ordered! I need to start saving for the copic markers too. They make such a difference.

    Love your cards ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card and this fun sketch!

    Here's my Boo! card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card great job. Good luck with the contest.

    Debbie/Phx AZ
    dolcedebsdesigns@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay Jen. Here is my entry for this weeks challenge. Hope you like it! :0)

    http://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/2008/10/lcsc-12-entry.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!